Cookie Truck 2
Learn more about Félix & Norton cookie truck and it's menu
It brings cookies, smiles and pure pleasure wherever it goes.
In 2008 we custom built an environmentaly friendly, solar and propane powered food truck to bake fresh cookies on-site and bring delicious fun to the streets of Montreal.
Jacques Cartier, from mid-May to early September (open daily from 11 am to 9 pm (Fridays, Saturdays and during special events to 11 pm) and can be booked year round for private parties, corporate events and any occasion you can think of that needs a little dash of indulgence. It creates fun and excitement wherever it goes. Now you can book it for your private event! Just contact us for delicious fun on the run. Turn a street party into a treat party!
Mobile cookies are available in 6 irresistible flavours
What about Ice Cream sandwiches?
They’re all custom created by YOU with amazing Essence Glacier® vanilla or chocolate ice cream, sandwiched between any two freshly baked cookies of your choice. An incredible taste revelation that will change the way you see, taste and crave ice cream sandwiches forever!
Need a little chaser for your pleasure? Nothing goes with treats like a bottle of cool water, bold, delicious hot coffee, cold milk (the classic combo), or gourmet hot chocolate (available during the fall & winter seasons only).
List of general details, terms & conditions required to book a deliciously fun event:
- Vehicle will be serving at your event for an amount of time appropriate to your group size, typically one to two hours, except for large groups. Additional time will be charged.
- Minimum Travel and set up cost is $200 per event, travel off Montreal Island may incur additional cost.
- A guaranteed minimum revenue of $500 is required for any event (not including travel costs or taxes).
- Payments can be made by cash, debit card, Visa or MasterCard. A 25% advance deposit is required upon booking confirmation.
- Balance of payment must be made at the end of the event.